Cabinets with AMR (automatic power control and accounting system)
Cabinets with AMR (automatic power control and accounting system) designed for the collection, storage and transmission of information with the electricity meters for GSM or (and) RS-485 - communication channel.
cabinet design provides for mounting them on the vertical surfaces of building structures.
Overall dimensions of the cabinet are shown in Figure 1 .
Electrical circuit diagrams - in Figures 2, 3 .
- maximum height above sea level - 1000 m;
- operating ambient temperature range from - 45 to + 40 ° C;
- atmospheric type - II according to GOST 15150-69;
- environment - not containing conductive dust, corrosive gases and vapors at concentrations that reduce settings in cabinet unacceptable limits;
- Cabinets are not intended for installation and operation in earthquake, explosion and fire zones;
- working position - vertical.
The degree of protection boxes - IP32 according to GOST 14254-96.
Climatic performance - U3 according to GOST 15150-69.
The average term of service cabinets - 25 years.
The warranty period cabinets - two years from the date of commissioning, but not more than 30 months from the date of shipment, subject to the conditions of transportation, storage and operation.
- electric scheme;
- operational documents on the set of the equipment, subject to delivery by the manufacturer.