Direct current cabinet SHOT
Cabinets SHOT operative direct current intended for the power supply for operating circuits relaying and automation in transformer substations, distribution points 10 V / 0.4 kV.
Structurally, the cabinet comprises a metal bearing structure of the cabinet type intended for installation on the floor and placed inside it nodes.
Wardrobe consists of the following components: sealed batteries, chargers, circuit breakers, input voltage relay, control the minimum and maximum voltage, insulation monitoring relay, index, ammeters, voltmeters, temperature control switch, heating system.
Cupboard with battery capacity of 65 Ah sealed horizontal partition is divided into two compartments: the lower (compartment batteries) and upper (relay compartment).
Each cabinet compartment with the capacity of the battery 65 Ah or each cabinet with a capacity of the battery over 65 Ah has a door with a lock. Door locks are opened by one key.
On the cabinet doors mounted ammeters, voltmeters, Temperature monitoring relays, control switches heating, pointing relay. Additional elements are assembled to order.
The compartment (or cabinet) batteries 17 mounted sealed lead-acid batteries with gas recombination rated voltage of 12 V.
The rear wall of the cabinet formed vents.
Installed in the cabinet, sealed batteries do not require topping up the electrolyte throughout its entire life.
In the relay compartment (or cabinet) mounted charging device, the layout of the control current and the watchdog relay scheme.
Dimensions cabinets battery capacity Ah to 65 are shown in Figure 1, the battery cabinets with a capacity of 65 Ah - in Figure 2.
The schematic circuit diagram of the schema cabinet - 01 - in Figure 3, schema option cabinet - 02 - in Figure 4.
The degree of protection of enclosures - IP20 according to GOST 14254-96.
- maximum height above sea level - 1000 m;
- operating ambient temperature range from - 10 to + 40 ° C;
- atmospheric type - II according to GOST 15150-69;
- environment - not containing conductive dust, corrosive gases and vapors at concentrations that reduce settings in cabinet unacceptable limits;
- Cabinets are not intended for installation and operation in earthquake, explosion and fire zones;
- working position - vertical.
The average term of service cabinets - 25 years.
The average service life of sealed batteries, installed in a cabinet - in accordance with the operational documentation of manufacturing.
Batteries are supplied charged, their shelf life is limited (it is recommended to keep the battery is no more than 6 months at a temperature of 20 ° C, 4 months at 30 ° C, 2 months at 40 ° C).
The warranty period cabinets - two years from the date of commissioning, but not more than 30 months from the date of shipment, subject to the conditions of transportation, storage and operation.
- batteries - 17 pcs .;
- thermocouple TCM50M - 1 pc .;
- electrical circuit of the main circuit;
- circuitry electrically secondary circuits;
- operational documents on the set of the equipment, subject to delivery by the manufacturer.
The main parameters of the cabinets are presented in Tables 1-2:
|parameter name||parameter value|
|1 Type of current:
- the main circuit
AC, single phase 50 Hz; AC, three-phase 50 Hz
|2 Number of batteries in the battery compartment. Pcs.||17|
|3 Battery Capacity, Ah||50; 65; 75; 85; 100|
|4 A process service||unilateral|
|Weight, no more than:
- Cabinet with battery capacities up to 65 Ah
- Cabinet with the capacity of the battery over 65 Ah