Input power distribution cabinet Series BV-1
input power distribution cabinet TA-1 for receiving electric power in networks earthed or isolated neutral point of three-phase AC 50 Hz at frequent nominal voltage up to 380 V.
Input and output conductors and cables are provided below the upper cabinet or through a removable cover.
Enclosure design provides for installation on its foundation and anchor bolt through the holes in the lower zone of the cabinet.
Overall dimensions of the cabinet shown in Figure 1, a schematic diagram of electric - in Figure 2.
- maximum height above sea level - 1000 m;
- operating ambient temperature range from - 45 to + 40 ° C;
- atmospheric type - II according to GOST 15150-69;
- environment - not containing conductive dust, corrosive gases and vapors at concentrations that reduce settings in cabinet unacceptable limits;
- Cabinets are not intended for installation and operation in earthquake, explosion and fire zones;
- working position - vertical.
Degree of protection from the bottom side - IP00, with the other sides - IP32 according to GOST 14254-96 ..
The average term of service cabinets - 25 years.
The warranty period cabinets - two years from the date of commissioning, but not more than 30 months from the date of shipment, subject to the conditions of transportation, storage and operation.
- electric scheme;
- operational documents on the set of the equipment, subject to delivery by the manufacturer.
Basic parameters cabinets are presented in the table:
|enclosure type||Rated current, A||Accessories||Weight, no more|
|Name||designation||Rated current, A||Rated voltage,||Qty .|