Outdoor lighting control cabinet
Outdoor lighting control cabinet (SHUNO) is designed for the reception, distribution and metering of electric energy in lighting AC network frequency of 50 Hz at a nominal voltage of 380/220 V and serves for the automatic control of street lighting at night time via a light barrier, as well as automatic switching on and off of consumers at a certain time on a predetermined program using a software timer.
The exhaust line (rated current A 3x25) are protected from overload and short circuit currents.
SHUNO design provides for its attachment to metal structures existing open transformer substations. SHUNO mounted on the outer side of the substation. Input is via an opening in the rear wall of the cabinet.
Dimensions SHUNO shown in Figure 1, an electric circuit diagram - Figure 2.
- maximum height above sea level - 1000 m;
- operating ambient temperature range from - 45 to + 40 ° C;
- atmospheric type - II according to GOST 15150-69;
- environment - not containing conductive dust, corrosive gases and vapors at concentrations that reduce settings in cabinet unacceptable limits;
- Cabinets are not intended for installation and operation in earthquake, explosive and flammable areas.
SHUNO degree of protection - IP43 according to GOST 14254-96.
Type of climatic modification - U1 according to GOST 15150-69.
The average term of service cabinets - 25 years.
The warranty period cabinets - two years from the date of commissioning, but not more than 30 months from the date of shipment, subject to the conditions of transportation, storage and operation.
- electric scheme;
- operational documents on the set of the equipment, subject to delivery by the manufacturer.
The main parameters are summarized in Table SHUNO:
|parameter name||parameter value|
|Rated current of outgoing lines, A||3x25|
|Weight, no more||47|