Shields illuminating type Scho
Shields illuminating public buildings and industrial type SCHO intended for reception and distribution of electric power lines and protection from overloads and short-circuit currents in the lighting network AC frequency of 50 Hz at a nominal voltage of 380/220 V and for infrequent operations on and off electric circuits.
The main parameters are listed in Table flaps.
Overall dimensions of the boards are shown in Figure 1, a schematic circuit diagram - in Figures 2-4.
- maximum height above sea level - 1000 m;
- operating ambient temperature range from - 45 to + 40 ° C;
- atmospheric type - II according to GOST 15150-69;
- environment - not containing conductive dust, corrosive gases and vapors at concentrations that reduce flaps parameters in unacceptable limits;
- pads are not intended for installation and operation in earthquake, explosion and fire zones;
- working position - vertical.
The degree of protection boxes - IP43 according to GOST 14254-96.
Climatic performance - U3 according to GOST 15150-69.
The average service life guards - 25 years.
The warranty period of the shield - two years from the date of commissioning, but not more than 30 months from the date of shipment, subject to the conditions of transportation, storage and operation.
- panel lighting;
- electric scheme;
- operational documents on the set of the equipment, subject to delivery by the manufacturer.
Major parameters of the flaps are shown in the table below:
|type of panel||switch Rated current, A||switch Rated current, A||Weight, no more|